Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fuckwit

I guess they'll give anyone a blog these days:

Back in May, I had blogged about bit about my daughter and my frustrations.

Well, all I can say is what a difference God and a few months can make.

Last week, she went to Falls Creek. This is the first year she wasn't there with a boy friend. Well, while she was there, she accepted Christ as her Savior!

What a difference!

A few years ago, I thought she had done this. But what she realized that she didn't really accept him as her Savior. She just went through the actions, but there was never a change of her heart!

The change is like night and day!

from: http://tkjarrard.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Lucky Doubles said...

look buddy - maybe you're happy that some guy sold his daughter to a cult. To my mind he might as well have arranged a marraige for her with a wealthy plantation-owner, or had her marry Tom Cruise so they can fight Xenu together and free the captured aliens in the volcanos... Whatever the flavor of mumbo-jumbo, we're always sorry when someone gets burned at the stake - or worse - as with this fool's daughter - decides to start burning other people at the stake.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home