Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Connery on...


We asked Sean Connery if he would like to pen an installment of What Would Sean Connery do, but recieved a rather non-plussed response:

"What! Play second fiddle to that leather-faced has-been Roger Moore? Do you take me for some kind of fool? I'd rather prance around Piccadilly Circus in Ursula Andrews' knickers (which I once did, by the way)! I'll tell you what I will do though. I'll talk, and you'll listen. You hear me loud and clear?"

Thus, another new daily feature. Pearls of wisdom from the mind of Mr. Connery. Today, Connery on...

Getting what's due you.

"I admit I'm being paid well, but it's no more than I deserve. After all, I've been screwed more times than a hooker."

"There's nothing I like better than a film that really works, provided you don't have to deal with all the shit that comes afterwards in terms of getting what you're entitled to."

"I have a great respect for money. I know how hard it is to earn and keep, especially with our diabolical taxes in Britain. I never get over the fact that sometimes I see more money being paid for a meal than my father earned in a week."

Next time, Connery on...broads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home