Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP MR GRUFF! OUR NEW GOD!


Mr. Gruff logo
If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.
This was taken from a children's religious site. It's like they peered right into my home. Except my bathrobe is black, and I don't have horns (I think). Other than that, it might as well be Wyeth's rendering of me. Their ability to capture me, my robe, my coffee and my crotch- crotch- crotchitiness is quite frankly the most convincing evidence of proof that God exists that I've ever seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

They seem simply orrfoool!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home