Thursday, November 03, 2005

Connery on...

Taking a stand:

"My view is that to get anywhere in life you have to be anti-social, otherwise you'll end up being devoured. I've never been particularly social, anyway, but if I've ever been rude, fifty per cent of it has usually been provoked by other people's attitudes. Though I do admit, like most Celts, I'm moody. It's fine until people try to cheer you up with gems like, 'snap out of it' or 'Come on, now'"

"I am not an Englishman, I was never an Englishman, and I don't ever want to be one. I am a Scotsman! I was a Scotsman and I will always be one."

"I've been very fortunate and have never had any real problems with people. But I've also had the guts to tell them, 'you're a bore'."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Lucky Doubles said...

Permission denied, Frenchie.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky doubles roller this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my researching on french kissing info and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job lucky doubles roller. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with french kissing stuff for now. Have a good day lucky doubles roller.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home