Friday, November 04, 2005

Things I hate

  • cordless phones
  • cel phones
  • phones that ring
  • phones that play songs
  • people who answer their cel phones
  • people who talk on phones
  • things people say when they're talking on their cel phones
  • the people on the other end of the cel phones, whom I neither see nor hear.
  • my own phone when it rings.
  • people who wave their cel phones at concerts as if they were lighters.
  • people who hold up their cel phones at concerts so their friends can hear the awesome rock & roll show.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Jennifer said...

    Don't you also hate cop car sirens????????

    10:18 PM  
    Blogger lucky doubles roller said...

    however, those walkie-talkie cell phones are great. I love those.

    10:51 AM  
    Blogger Mr Lucky Doubles said...

    I'll do you one better Unsane:

    I hate cops, cars, sirens, cop cars and cop sirens.

    10:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home