Thursday, December 29, 2005

Best of 2005

Amazon released its Best of 2005 list recently.

The book that was reviewed most positively by Amazon.com customers in 2005:
Is Life Worth It? Sex, Money and Power from a Psychics Point of View by Stephen Piperno

Among the 5 star reviews are:

This psychic book definetely wins my heart. It is artistically written and gives very sound psychic advice. I thought that the topics of sex, money and power were genious in and of itself. I I mean, what else is there? Stephen Piperno is a psychic and he is great. I have been read by him numerous times and he is a wonderful psychic counselor and has a beautiful spirit.
----
I have seen many counselors before in my life, but this book is life changing. He is a very smart man with a great attitude and he loves God. I loved and I mean loveddddddddddddddddd this book! I give it two wine glasses high :). Psychic Stephen Piperno is by far an expert in writing and knows how to communicate. It took me only 5 days to read the book. I was literally glued to it everyday and I did not put it down. Not even to watch my favorite shows and that is a big SHOCKER. I love t.v. and to have this consume most of my time, it must have been good.
----
I bought this book not knowing exactly what it was about. I wanted to have some light shed on these issues and I must say that when I opened this book, I was not expecting it to have insightful information.
-----
It is hard to tell if Stephen is a psychic or a prophet of God. I say this because his words are full of such wisdom and this is not a traditional psychic book. I must admit that I do not like to read most psychic books because of the drama. I will use Psychic Stephen Piperno's psychic wisdom to allow myself to grow into the man that I knew God called me to be. I can honestly say that God is touching my life through this man and psychic stephen does not know how much he has touched my life and the lives of many others.
-----
I gave a copy of this book to my teenage son and he actually read it. I was shocked. My son never reads books. I owe psychic stephen piperno many thanks for his inspiring book that helped my son and now me.
------
The author is fun, loving and obviously psychic.
------
Books should be spontaneous and mysterious and that's basically what I got out of this book. He's good with words.
-----------
Psychic Stephen clearly has a good heart. By the way, the book has great quality. Very professional and easy to read. Good book overall.
----------
Psychic Stephen Piperno is clearly not your average psychic. He touches on some preety critical areas here. As a matter of fact, I can't think of any other book that covers all of these areas. I'ts a diamond.
-------------
The spirit does know best and that's what I got out of this book mostly.
--------------
This book is a classic and is based upon Christian, psychic and other philosophies and thoughts. Who ever heard of a Christian psychic. This new concept is going to be the wave of the future in the psychic field. That I can guarentee you. I'm a Christian myself and I must admit that I do contact psychics regularly. It's nice to know that Psychic Stephen Piperno is also a Christian that loves Jesus and is a full time practicing psychic. This guy is the real deal.
-------
Truly, truly, truly authentic. I like the fact that Stephen uses many good analogies and he helps you to deal wtih masturbation and other sexual areas.
-------
Piperno touches very deep topics which make you re think about our society's current problems regardings the topics he covers.
------
The book is high quality and probably one of the finest books that I own. The pages are very high quality and most important, the psychic words in this book are life changing.
---------
This book was sent to me by my guardian angels. It was a true blessing in disguise.
----------
This book actually relaxed me. There must be some annointed touch to this book because it truly relaxed my spirit and I felt calmer after reading it.
-----------
I say to follow your heart when it comes to reading psychic books because it's all where the spirit of God is leading you.
------------
It's about time someone wrote about something from a psychic/christian perspective. I loved this book. I truly did and I will tell you why. Psychic Stephen Piperno encourages people how to deal with sex, money and power. He also knows his stuff like the back of his hand
-----------
I always say that a psychic knows best :). I'ts a great book to look at from time and time again. There is a lot of good words in this book.
------------
First of all, I want to say that anyone who does not have this book is doing a disservice to themselves.
-----------
This author is also a veteran and many people should know this. He addresses this in his book and I believe that all veterans deserve our support. He is a package of Gold for sure.
------------
Amazing thing about the book is that it has so much religion in it and is not a "dirty" book or anything that would enhance sex. He's an amazing psychic and I have already recommended my other psychic friends to read this book.
------------
A lot of prophetic words are given in this book and secret messages as well. Stephen Piperno must be an amazing psychic because he's an incredible author. God bless+++
---------

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I think that all of those psychic enthusiasts should be literally stuck to the book (to use the term of one reader). Maybe the book in question can be literally stuck to the floor, too. This seems like a good scenario to me, for some reason.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home