Friday, April 28, 2006

Quotes from Liv Tyler's Celebrity Playlist on iTunes

Horses is really such a great record.
I think (Nancy Wilson's) such a great guitar player.
The Joan Jett version is great.
I just love Iggy.
I've always loved the song and loved singing it.
I've always loved Heart.
I love the Beach Boys.
I love the whole fantasy of L.A.
I love Marilyn Monroe's voice.
It reminds me of what I love about him
He loved the whole record.
I used to love listening to this record.
I love Aretha Franklin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love her playlist.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home