Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How You Eating Your Bacon? Now With Meth-Addicts!

On a Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Ciabatta Sandwich.

Surprisingly, there was a good amount of bacon on the sandwich, and a really nice big dark green piece of lettuce. It's a rather pricy sandwich, considering you're at a Jack in the Box; clocking at just under $5. But it was pretty good.

My eating experience was marred however by a tweaker. He came in to the Jack in the Box on Highland, spread out his filthy wadded -up dollar bills on the counter and talked to himself about what to get, what to get, what to get.

At some point I crossed him and he started yelling at me as I was leaving with my sandwich. I started yelling back at him, for reasons I'm still unclear on, and spent the walk back waiting for him to run up behind me and stab me in the side with a rusty piece of metal.

Repeat to myself ten times: "Don't talk to the crazy people."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

you can make variations on that sentence:Talk crazy people not to

speak not atteth the crazy people

crazy mad people talking must not!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home