Monday, May 22, 2006

Jollibee Sunday! Born on a Monday


It's been a while since I've written about Jollibee. Somehow, the fact that a store has opened down the street from me has made it less intriguing. Still, their brightly colored deserts capture my attention like a moth to a flame, so after work soon I'll stop by there and get a sugar-fix.

In the meantime, I've learned there are several other tentacle-like arms to the Jolibeee family. They own a Chinese restaurant chain called Yonghe, and another called Chowking. None of their advertising seems at all as good as Insect-God-Chef Jollibee. They want to expand to India, but can't find a good brand to buy. They bought a bakery chain called Red Ribbon which has a bunch of outlets in California. They are having trouble finding reasonablee rents in mainland China.

I'll end by showing this: wherein a young girl taunts the insect-God himself, escaping with her life, though who knows for how much longer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home