Monday, October 16, 2006

New Manifesto

I want to see less of the world, less of the people living in it. Whether smelly hobo or old skin-tight woman in a Mercedes, I no longer want to cross their paths.

I don't want to know what the teens today are doing.

Or what they're listening to.

Or what they're wearing.

Or if they're learning.

I don't want to know about the guy who abused his power. Not the cop. Not the buinessman. Not the politican.

I don't want to step over the trash on the ground. And the dogshit. And the urine. And the broken bottles, mattresses, TVs, trash and rotting food.

I don't want to know what you're thinking.

I don't want to know what you would do differently.

I don't want to know who you met or who you saw or what they said.

I don't want to know what you believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Ballard said...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home